Studio Classes Return June 1st
As of June 1st, we begin our return to the firehouse under the guidelines set forth by the Ohio Department of Health. Studio classes will resume with the following protocols:
- Class size will be limited to a maximum of five students, and pre-registration is required. Registration for in-studio classes will close two hours before start time.
- The studio will be open 10 minutes before class.
- Students must bring their own yoga mat and blanket or towel (if desired).
- Mats must be rolled out at one of the marked spaces.
- Masks or face coverings are required during entry, check-in, and when leaving the studio. Masks are encouraged during practice. Should you need to remove it, please do so ONLY when situated on your mat and while class is in session.
- Instructors will wear masks at all times.
- Proper social distancing must be observed at all times. No socializing before or after class.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own props. Studio blocks may be used, but blankets, straps, and bolsters will not be available for the time being.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the studio, as well as soap, sanitizer, and hand lotion in the restroom. Students must either wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- The upstairs lockers will not be available for use. Please bring only what is necessary and keep personal belongings by your mat. Phones must be turned off.
- No lost and found.
For those who still wish to join us at home, an online option will remain available for all studio classes. To register, simply visit the Class Schedule and choose either Studio or Online. Pricing info can be found here.
Some classes will in the studio the week of June 1st. Some will be returning later in the month or later this summer. A few classes will remain online only for the time being. Here is the roll-out schedule so far:
Week of June 1st
Nicole’s Slow Flow and Basics classes will return to the studio with a simultaneous online option.
Leo’s Hatha/Vinyasa classes will return to the studio with a simultaneous online option.
Amanda’s Forest Moon Yoga will tentatively return to the studio with a simultaneous online option.
Nicole’s Yin & Yoga Nidra and Adaptive Yoga classes will be staying online for the time being to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to utilize a variety of props safely in their own home, i.e., blocks, books, blankets, towels, bolsters, pillows, furniture, etc.