New Class Coming Soon!
Wednesday Wind Down
A rotating schedule of gentle practices to get over the midweek hump
Every Wednesday @ 7:30 p.m. (beginning in February)
Various offerings and instructors
Available for members, pass holders, and sliding scale single class purchases
We’re excited to launch this new weekly series of slow, mindful practices to help you unwind, release tension, and recharge for the rest of the week. Each week and each month will be a little bit different, a mix of consistent classes and various offerings from FH Yoga staff and guest teachers — ALL slower-paced, gentle, rejuvenating practices.
To kick off this series, we’ll be welcoming Becky Hopp of With a Grateful heart Wellness for a 60-minute Sound Bath on the first Wednesday of every month. Also, Firehouse teacher Caitlin Reilly will offer a Yin & Yoga Nidra practice on the third Wednesday of every month. The rest of our February/March schedule is as follows:
- February 2nd – Sound Bath with Becky
- February 9th – Restorative Yoga with Nicole
- February 16th – Yin & Yoga Nidra with Caitlin
- February 23rd – Chakra Alignment with Angela
- March 2nd – Sound Bath with Becky
- March 9th – Yoga & Journaling with Amanda
- March 16th – Yin & Yoga Nidra with Caitlin
- March 23rd – Gentle Floor Practice with Nicole
- March 30th – Restorative & Yin with Megan Kuzmick of Bottoms Up Yoga
We will continue to update the schedule throughout the year, and look forward to having you join us for a mid-week respite.
Pre-registration is required and is available our on weekly class schedule.