As of June 1st, we will be returning to the firehouse under the guidelines set forth by the Ohio Department of Health. Studio classes will resume with the following protocols:
- Class size will be limited to a maximum of five students, and pre-registration is required. Registration for in-studio classes will close two hours before start time.
- The studio will be open 10 minutes before class.
- Students must bring their own yoga mat and towel (if desired).
- Mats must be rolled out at one of the marked spaces.
- Masks or face coverings are required while in the studio. Students may bring a water bottle and take a quick sip or two as needed, but otherwise, masks are to remain in place the entire time you are in the building.
- Teachers and staff will also wear masks at all times.
- Proper social distancing must be observed at all times. No socializing before or after class.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own props. Studio blocks, blankets, and straps are available for use. If you borrow any studio props, please place them in the marked laundry hampers after class so they can be cleaned and sanitized.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the studio, as well as soap, sanitizer, and hand lotion in the restroom. Students must either wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- The upstairs lockers will not be available for use. Please bring only what is necessary and keep personal belongings by your mat. Phones must be turned off.
- No lost and found.
If you’re not feeling well, stay home.
If you’re experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or are otherwise feeling unwell, we ask that you not come to the studio. If you have already registered, we are happy to issue a refund or credit for a future class.
We appreciate your patience and understanding with these new procedures. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out via email@example.com or 216-243-1291.
Studio Class – $14
Studio Student/Senior/Active Military & Veterans – $10
Both 5 and 10-class passes are available, as well as our $40 New Student Pass for brand new clients (one month of unlimited yoga). We’re also rolling out a full studio membership option, which provides unlimited access to both studio and online classes. More pricing info here.
Our desire is to make yoga as affordable and accessible as possible. If you are experiencing financial hardship due to the COVID-19 crisis, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re happy to work with you. If you are able and would like to donate a class pass for someone experiencing financial hardship, please contact the studio for more information. We believe that EVERYONE deserves the benefits of yoga.
Full schedule and registration is available here. Choose the studio option for the class you would like to attend. Payment will be due upon registration, and our waiver process has been moved online. A Firehouse Yoga login and password is needed to register for class. In addition to required name and email address, we encourage you to provide the best phone number to reach you, should there be a last minute change to the class schedule or studio protocols.
If you have any questions about classes or our current studio procedures, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-243-1291.
Thank you for continuing to practice with us!
P.S. If you haven’t already, join our mailing list for a chance to win a free class! Sign up here!