Pre-Registration & Class Procedures
Pre-registration is required for studio and live online classes. No walk-ins. Both in-person and online registration automatically close one hour before class begins. If there are zero students signed up for a particular class as of the one-hour cutoff, that class will be canceled. If for some reason you miss the one-hour time window and would still like to come to class, please call the studio to make sure class is still going on and see if you can be added to the reservation list.
The studio opens 10 minutes before in-person classes. Zoom links remain active for the duration of an online class. If you’re running a couple minutes late or get disconnected for some reason, you’ll still be able to use the link to access class.
Life happens…work, traffic jams, illness, last minute emergencies. We get it. If for any reason you need to miss class, you can cancel your own reservation via our website up to 30 minutes before class. Or, you can contact the studio and leave us a message (email@example.com or 216-243-1291). We’ll be happy to put your class credit back on your account for future use. No-shows without an online cancellation or contacting the studio will result in loss of class credit. Studio members and unlimited pass holders who repeatedly miss class without communication may be subject to a no-show fee.
“We’re all just walking each other home.”
~ Ram Dass
The health and safety of clients and staff is extremely important to us. Our current COVID-19 policies and procedures are listed below. As the virus and circumstances of the pandemic continue to evolve, we reserve the right to make changes to these policies at any time:
- Masks are required for both students and staff when entering/exiting the studio, checking in, setting up mat and props, etc., regardless of vaccination status. We encourage everyone to wear masks during practice if they are able. However, masks may be removed when on the mat.
- Class capacity is limited to 8 students in the studio. Please be respectful of everyone’s personal space when coming and going from the studio and during class.
- Students are welcome and encouraged to bring their own yoga props to class. However, all studio props are available to borrow and are cleaned/sanitized after each use.
- If you borrow a studio mat, knee pad, or blocks, please wipe them down after class with the provided cleaning supplies.
- An additional cover must be used when borrowing a bolster. The covers are located in a basket beside the bolsters. After class, please remove the extra cover and place in the studio laundry hamper. The bolster can go back where it came from. Extra covers are laundered after each use, and the bolsters are regularly steam cleaned.
- If you borrow a yoga blanket or strap, please place them in the studio laundry hamper after class. They are laundered after each use.
- If you borrow a studio eye pillow, please use a tissue for an extra layer of protection.
- There is hand sanitizer available in the studio and the restroom.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, know you have been exposed, or are otherwise feeling unwell, please stay home. We are happy issue a refund or extend your pass to a future class.